What We Do
Optimal Care Will:
- Provide outstanding quality of service
- Tailor our services to meet your unique needs
- Respond promptly to all requests
- Ensure ease of communication and accessibility
- Offer assistance in accessing our services
- Maintain a non-discriminatory approach
- Show respect for your culture and individual background
- Treat you with dignity and respect at all times
- Inform you of your rights and responsibilities as a client
- Protect your personal information and use it only for appropriate reasons
- Facilitate your participation in decisions regarding the services you access
- Keep you informed of any decisions that may affect you and provide reasoning behind them
- Provide clear information on the complaint process and ensure prompt resolution of any issues.
You have the responsibility to:
- Recognize and honour the diversity of cultures and backgrounds among those we interact with
- Maintain confidentiality and respect for privacy of individuals
- Show empathy and understanding towards others
- Communicate and interact with others in a respectful and professional manner at all times.
Optimal Care Is Committed to Child Safety
At Optimal Care Australia, we prioritize the safety and well-being of children in our care. Our goal is to create an environment that is safe, nurturing, and empowering for all children.
We are dedicated to preventing child abuse and identifying potential risks. Our policies and procedures are robust and strictly adhered to, and all allegations and safety concerns are taken seriously.
We maintain legal and moral obligations to report any concerns of child abuse to the appropriate authorities. Additionally, our recruitment and human resources practices are designed to ensure that all staff are fully vetted and trained in identifying and preventing child abuse.
We are committed to cultural safety, particularly for Aboriginal children and children from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. We also strive to provide a safe and inclusive environment for children with disabilities.
If you suspect that a child is in immediate danger, please call emergency services at 000.
If you believe a child is at immediate risk of abuse phone 000.