Optimal Care Australia has support coordinators who can assist you with all your NDIS inquiries daily. We do not have a waitlist and we have the capacity. In line with NDIS, we are funded through an NDIS plan to provide support to individuals and families to coordinator and implement their plan. It is our goal to up-skill service users to manage their plans in the future. Our job is:
- To engage service providers for Direct Supports
- To engage professionals for assessments and training to support the service user.
- To create Service agreements between the service user and the chosen service.
- To explain the NDIS pricing guide and advise service user and family. Always looking at the overall finances for the service user and the best bang for the buck.
- To assist the service user and their family, how to problem-solve issues that might present.
- To educate service users and families about their responsibilities under a service agreement.
- To change or amend a service agreement.
- A collaborative approach that is driven by the service user and their family.
At Optimal Care Australia, we pride ourselves on the quality of our personalized services. You can expect and will receive attentive, collaborative, and quality services. We understand that you require support and assistance at different times of the day and night and adapt our service to meet your needs. You are not just a number to us, you are the most important person with individual needs who will be treated with the utmost dignity and respect at all times. Below is a list of practices that you can expect from Optimal Care.