At Optimal Care Australia, we are dedicated to supporting individuals and families who are participating in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Our team of support coordinators are available to assist with all NDIS-related inquiries and can provide a range of services to assist with the coordination and implementation of NDIS plans.
Our services include:
- Assisting with the identification and engagement of appropriate service providers for direct supports
- Coordinating assessments and training with relevant professionals to support the individual’s needs and goals
- Facilitating the development of service agreements between the individual and chosen service providers
- Providing guidance on the NDIS pricing guide and assisting with financial management
- Offering support for problem-solving and decision making
- Educating individuals and families on their rights and responsibilities under the service agreement
- Facilitating any necessary changes or amendments to the service agreement in line with the individual’s needs and goals.
At Optimal Care Australia, we take a person-centered approach and work in partnership with individuals and their families to ensure that their NDIS plans are tailored to meet their unique needs and goals. We understand the importance of providing flexible and responsive services, and our team is committed to ensuring that all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.